Saturday, October 23, 2004

John Goddard

No he isn't a boyfriend, he is more of an Inspiration.
I first heard about him in High School taking my Career Class right before Drivers Ed Training and I never forgot what he did, I just forgot who he was. Now what he did was write a 127 goal list and accomplished 108 of all his goals and my thought was 'wow' if he could do it then so can I!


Then life happened and here I am trying to be the Success, Ambitious, Determind Person I was 6 years ago. I was lucky enough today to find about him again while looking through books in the thrift store for the good ole' price of $1. What book was it? Chicken Soup for the Soul now I picked up this book wondering why it was so Popular and I started reading through it under "Live Your Dream" section and Bam! there was his story and I was happy to find it and Remember his name.


Back to the Inspiration he gave me. Certain people inspire me to write and accomplish my goals...Madonna, Oprah, Anthony Robbins, John Goddard...now I have the urge to write and keep in mind I am not a good writer and the only writing I wanted to ever do was write Lyrics for Music, not poetry nor short stories. I didn't really consider that writing till now, I am start to really like writing and I would like to take a course on it. Hopefully I will if I am able to go to college (Online).


I am going to write my own 'Life List' and accomplish all my goals as well. And being this Ambitious makes me a Self-Help/Workaholic/Perfectionist.


My Dating website should be up again by the end of this weekend and I did order my Computer. I am very excited about that! Just more Independence from My Family.


What more do I have to say? I guess goodnight.


Jacquelyn

No comments: