Wednesday, October 20, 2004


This is going to be about Blogs. I decided to submit my Blog and read some others. I do want people to go to my blog and leave their comments. It interests me in what they have to say. That is why people start blogs. To have someone read and make comments plus just another way of self-expression.



I don't think each blog entry should be on one subject. Today I was at work and then I went and got my daughter from the babysitters. I am on assignment for a temp agency and hopefully they will hire me after the assignment is over (the company).



I am also looking into going to college (online) because I don't have time and I want to expand my mind and get paid better.



The things I am working on now after Job Corps is working, possibly getting back into Modeling, Affiliate Marketing. I want to stay busy and make money and reach my Financial Independence.



I am a Workaholic-Perfectionist. I was never in the past and after being married, having a child and being barefoot and pregnant living in Mexico. I decided I should go after what I want. My goal is to also Work At Home so I can be at home with my daughter. She is 1 and I have been in Job Corps since she was 4 months. Now that I am home I am trying to get my Affiliate Dating site to earn some passive income. Let me tell you Internet Promotion is HARD!



My Professional life is fine. But My Personal is not doing so well and I hope that in two weeks I can go to a Strip Club and Wendover and have a good time. My only concern is my friends will back out on me.



My Daughter. Raising children is Hard! But I Love her so much. I got off early today and got her from the babysitters but she refuses to lay down for a nap. So she is driving both me and my mom crazy. My mom is done with watching her. She watched her the whole time I was in Job Corps but I also would like a break too. But I also asked to be a Mommy. This was no accident (I don't believe in accidents like this). Anyway going straight from Job Corps to work with no break in between you get kind of tired.



More Later,



Jacquelyn

No comments: