Monday, October 25, 2004

Modeling and College

Well work went fast again. But, I did finally speak to the Financial Advisor in person for Columbia College and I just have to turn in my application and do paperwork for financial aid. Then by January I should be doing College. I am excited to actually study because it has been so long and at Job Corps you don't really study and have to keep up. You work at your own pace and you don't really learn that much.


Modeling! One of my old Photographers contacted Me and so did a couple of others! So in the next couple of months or so I will start doing Photo Shoots. The silly part about it is I started Modeling in front of my mirrors trying on clothes I would like to wear for my photo shoots. My body really hasn't changed after My Daughter was born. I mean I have no stretch marks and my hips got a little bigger but that is it. I am really excited about that also! I hope to have a Successful Modeling Website on the Net also. Honestly from all the promoting I did with my alias when I was 17 if you search my name it will come up on every page and it still does just with not the right URL (I still haven't purchased a domain-LOL) but I will. I was also thinking of starting to do Promotions and Auditions in Utah. Which will come a little bit later.



I am so happy that My Plans are working. I mean I have waited and waited and FINALLY! I am able to do what I want. I watched a special tonight about Mexico and it reminded me of my husband and how much I feel like Mexico is a part of me and especially my Daughter. I hope when I am Financially Independent I can go back and it some Tacos de Tripas con cebollitas fritas. Si me entiende si es Mexicano de Michoacan! :)


Tell you what happens tomorrow.
Jacquelyn

No comments: