Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Day

Well, we finally took the test, I will have to finish it tomorrow. I hope I do well on it. I would like to start working and getting on the phones. Training test for the company I will possibly be working for. My day went fast and I still stayed later. Tomorrow I go to work an hour later and I get off about the same time.


Right now, this late at night (which I love) I am surfing the web. I love it because no one is awake and it is quiet, the only thing you can hear is my tapping the keyboard with my fingers.


Well, I may or may not go to the Strip Club this weekend. Depending upon my friends. I really need to go out and get wasted. I am more than just a Working Mother. I like to socialize and go dancing and things like that. I am just more worried about this Job I am at right now.



I am excited about going to college, I really am. I have never gone and I am really anxious to study and things like that. Even though it isn't conventional because it will be online, it will still be college.


I am looking up Wallpapers for my new computer I bought last weekend. I am also looking at Celebrity Merchandise.


I LOVE Being Single! I love the freedom of it, the fact that I can buy whatever I want and nobody can tell me "No." Watch whatever I want; go to sleep whenever I want. I can also flirt if I felt like it, do almost anything I want. The reason why I say almost is because I still have to take care of my daughter, she is my responsibility and I love her very much. But I still have my freedoms. :)


Well I couldn't get my website up. The template I bought wouldn't let me purchase it for some stupid reasons.


More Tomorrow


Jacquelyn

No comments: