Friday, October 22, 2004

Well....TGIF!!!

Anyway, work was good. We left at 12 pm today. I also called Columbia about taking online classes and their Financial Aid Advisor had already left for the day. I will try again Monday. Boy, I live a very boring life. I have no plans this weekend except to buy a computer. I got my money from Job Corps and I might be Graduating in November if they let me come back and do it. You ask why wouldn't they? Because I left early because I had a JOB! That is usually the whole point of going there, if anyone knows about it or has ever attended.



I have been dying to take a vacation but with just starting this new job and having to pay $75 a week for a babysitter and rent it is kind of impossible at this time. Hopefully my friends won't back out on me and go with me to Wendover and to a strip club. Why a strip club? Because I think it would be fun!



Anyway, this weekend besides I need to work on my Dating Website. It is kind of silly to have a dating website when I don't even date. The irony! LOL. Again anyway it is important that I profit from my website just so I know I can make money and plus Affiliate Marketing really is hard. I decided to redo my website and that takes a LOT OF TIME!



So, I think I have enough to occupy my time now.



Jacquelyn

No comments: